gSlate English is a fun way for pre-school children (3 – 5 years) to learn and write English alphabets and numbers. The app is cleverly designed and provides a realistic interface mimicking the familiar chalk and slate with the exact sound effects of a chalk drawn in a board.
Features of gSlate English include:
- The app offers easy switching between reading and writing
- Provides an important edge to pre-school children in their overall education and enable them to get ahead
- gSlate English helps in enhancing early English language skill
- Alphabets or numbers can be selected easily from the user interface
- Toddlers can learn and trace letters and numbers by hearing their sounds and associating them with images.